In August of this year, Sony announced plans to release a Windows 8 tablet computer controlled hybrid Vaio Duo 11 and 20 piece Vaio Tap-enabled sensor technology. Today the company announced the price of the above models of computers.
Vaio Duo 11 will be offered at a price of 1099.99 dollars. Hybrid will get a 11.6-inch screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, the processor Intel Core i3/i5/i7, 4/8 GB of memory, a solid state drive capacity of 128/256 GB, two built-in cameras (front and rear), two ports USB 3.0 and HDMI-out.
Floor plate Vaio Tap 20, in turn, is characterized by 20-inch display with multi-user mode, the processor Intel Core i3/i5/i7, the RAM on the 4/8 GB and a hard drive capacity of 750 GB or 1 TB to choose from. In the case of the device built two cameras and two connectors USB 3.0.
Sony also announced a series of brand laptops Vaio. For an additional fee, some of them can be made up as a touch screen. Start shipping Windows 8-controlled new products scheduled for 26 October.
Here are the key specs of the Vaio Duo 11 hybrid Ultrabook:
– Processor : Intel Core i7-3517U or Intel Core i5-3317U
– OS : Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro
– Memory : 4GB or 8GB DDR3L 1,600MHz SDRAM
– Drive : 128GB or 256GB SSD
– Screen : 11.6-inch OptiContrast panel – Full HD (1920×1080) with wide (16:9) aspect ratio; capacitive touchscreen
– Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 4000
– Others : WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth v4.0 + HS; Ethernet (1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T x 1)
USB 3.0 (x1), USB 3.0 with USB charge (x1); VGA out; HDMI out;
Memory Stick Duo / SD memory card combined slot
Stereo speakers with xLOUD
Full HD Web Cameras (x2, front and rear facing) powered by ‘Exmor for PC’ (2.07
Sensors (NFC, GPS, Accelerometer, Gyro, Digital Compass)
Windows button, rotation lock button, digitizer stylus, extended battery pack (optional accessory)
– Dimensions : Approx. 320 x 17.85 x 199mm
– Weight : Approx. 1.3kg (with supplied battery)